Monday, July 28, 2008

Three Weeks, One Blog Post

Hello everyone. I know I haven't blogged since the 5th of July, so this is the post that catches you up on everything from July 6th to July 25th. It all starts back when a beautiful princess and a handsome prince were parted...



Sunday, July 6th: Madi left for Michigan for a three week long debate camp. My life sucked.



Monday, July 7th: Melissa Murray's birthday. I sent her a "Happy Birthday" text message. Jason and I went couch shopping for a couch to place in the SBO room. It proved to be unsuccesful and proved Jason's dancing skills to be absolutely terrible!




Tuesday, July 8th: I packed for SBO camp down at Dixie State College after thoroughly cleaning my room and mowing the lawn.



Wednesday, July 9th: Woke up at 6:00 AM to get ready for Dixie Camp. On the way down, we all got out at a gas station. Unfortunately, we had to share the bathroom with the Brighton SBO's and Lone Peak High school's 50, excuse me, 45 SBO's. Don't get the number wrong or they will yell at you (seriously). At the gas station, Jason, Sam, and I were just chilling in the pharmacy aisle when a girl from Lone Peak started looking for something on the shelf behind Jason. That's when I thought it would be funny and say: "Move Jason! She's buying condoms!" So, Jason does as he was instructed and to my horror, it was not a girl from Lone Peak. It was Katie Jones, my advisor. "S-s-sorry Katie" I mumbled, "I thought you were a girl from Lone Peak." I'm surprised I even got that much explaining out! Right then, it seemed as if Katie was controlled by Satan as the ground shook, her voice got deeper, and she says "Get out!" The three of us just stand there, starting too laugh when her voice got much louder, and much deeper, "Seriously, get out!" We rush out the door, drop on the oil stained asphault, and laugh the hardest any of us have laughed in our entire life! After a couple minutes of laughing, we start to walk back in the gas station and Katie stops us and asks us "Why are you going back in?" I don't even remember our excuse but it worked. That was the last of the greatness of that day.



Friday, July 11th: Britt and I did a photo shoot with the shower caps the hotel provided us with.



Let's fast forward so it doesn't take you three days to read this one single post...

Sunday, July 13th: Abby leaves for debate camp. My life sucks even more.


Monday, July 14th: Jason and I set up a meeting with all of the SBO's to plan some stuff like homecoming and our opening movie. On our way into Bingham, I saw Mekenzie and it happened to be her birthday. I wished her a happy birthday and went and did some filming.



Monday, July 21st: In the football program for Bingham, they have a picture of the SBO's dressed up in their blazers, so we thought that monday would be a good time to take that picture. After we took the picture, a couple people went home, and we grew tired of doing work, we turned on some jams (mainly the song called "Too Cool") and found ourselves pole dancing with a PVC pipe. Warning: Video posted below not intended for viewing by minors.



Today we also filmed part of our opening SBO movie, which includes Michael, looking like he only has one leg, falling back in his wheelchair. It was a great success!



Tuesday, July 22nd: I called into work to get my hours (which I thought would be on saturday) and to my surprise, I actually got scheduled into work that day!



Wednesday, July 23rd: I went into work today. We also left to Yuba Lake this day as well.



Friday, July 25th: I came home from Yuba Lake this day so I could pick Madi up from the airport! She was finally coming home! So I got her sister, Bailey, and we (Jason was in the car as well, although he didn't talk) drove to the airport. We got Madi, went to Wal-Mart to buy bailey a cell phone charger then went home. When we arrived at Madi's house, the whole family that was at the 4th of July party was there, except for one person... Aunt Veda! I was devestated.



That sums those three weeks up fairly well.

No comments: