Monday, June 23, 2008

Boy was that Good, But Boy was that Filling!

Oh my. Don't you ever get that wonderful craving for something to indulge yourself in, and at the same time, you get a craving to do something stupid? Well, that was me today. Madi, Abby, and I decided we wanted to go to Jamba Juice. While there, we got this crazy craving to get a Jamba Juice, take a swig, say "Boy was that good, but boy was that filling!" then throw the jamba on the ground and watch it KER-SPLAT! Results posted below.



After our wonderful escapade at jamba, Abby had to go off to work and it started to rain. Madi and I took Abby to work and decided we wanted to go swing in the rain shower that sporadically came upon us. When that got boring, we picked lauren up and went to Madi's house. On the way, we found little baby Carter crying on the side of the road. Madi, being the mother figure that she is, made me turn around so she could talk to him. He claimed nothing was wrong, so we left.

2 comments:

Amanda and Nick said...

you guys are awful... I can expect that from you because you are after all a Sorensen...

Unknown said...

MEEEIOOOOTTCHHHH! I LOVE THE BLOG. PEACE, LOVE, AND NO MORE GALL BLADDERS!!