Saturday, June 21, 2008

Country Fest: Parades, Dances, and Candy Shattering Over Girls Head?

Today was great! It is the final day of "Country Fest" which is basically the day that South Jordan decides they get to celebrate for no reason at all. Yesterday for Country Fest, they threw a dance for high schoolers only. Abby, Madi, and I were the only ones there for about a half hour until a swarm of kindergarteners decide they want to come and dance on the tennis courts. They all stared at me and my friends because they were jealous of our wicked awesome outfits (Refer to picture above). Back to today (Saturday). We, the SBO's of Bingham High School, were asked to be in the parade to advertise for the 100th year of Bingham. After falling out of the wagon 4 times, 5 bags of candy getting thrown to the crowds, and 3 members of the Al Qaeda driving around on their magic carpets, I finally see my family. They are all begging me for candy and i'm about a mile away from them so I CHUCK the candy as hard as I can to them and right as the candy is about to reach them, a little girl dives in front of the candy and a succer nails her in the head. Long story short, the succer was shattered. Praise the Lord for country fest.

No comments: